Osmani & Afzal Associates
Osmani & Afzal Associates was founded in 1985 by Mr. Muhammad Afzal. He thought it was essential for a tax consulting firm to guarantee each and every one of its clients and the exclusivity of its services, thus limiting himself to a selected number of clients. Virtually in taking of any business decision there are more tax consequences. Therefore our clients deserve the most practical, tuned-in and well-crafted tax solutions service. We provide a comprehensive range of services from the completion of tax returns under corporation, tax self assessment to complex consultancy assignments and strategic tax planning. Our ability is to focus on our clients and deliver them the most innovative tax solutions by our knowledge of specific business environments including financial services, leisure, retail, sport, high growth companies, manufacturing, automotive, technology, communications, public sector, property and utilities.
As we are working with the leading organizations across the private, public and social sectors. Our scale, scope, and knowledge allow us to address problems that no one else can. We have deep functional and industrial expertise as well as breadth of geographical reach. We are passionate about taking immense challenges to provide our clients every possible solution.
- Income Tax
- Provincial Sales Tax
- Federal Sales Tax
- Federal Excise Duty
- Incorporation of Companies with Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan [SECP]
Mission & Vision
Serving the quality clients through a blended team to meet the challenges of Globalization. To be among the leading advisory firms.
We are providing comprehensive range of services from the completion of tax Returns under corporation tax self assessment to complex consultancy assignments and strategic tax planning.
Our services include
Serving high profile clients through a blended team to meet the challenges of Globalization and to be among the leading advisory firms.
Our ability to focus on our clients and deliver innovative tax solutions is enhanced by our knowledge of specific business environments including financial services, leisure, retail, sport, high growth companies, manufacturing and automotive, technology and communications, public sector, property and utilities. We also have a number of specialist tax groups who deal with specific complex areas of tax law.
- Corporate and individual tax planning
- Compliance services including preparation of income tax and sales tax returns
- Representing clients before tax authorities and assisting legal counsel in preparing appeals to the higher courts
- International tax consultancy including tax on international transactions and advising on double taxation treaties
- Assisting with sales tax matters including registration, de-registration and assessment
- Obtaining advance ruling on proposed investments or business transactions
- Establishing gratuity funds, provident funds and other employees benefit schemes and their approval from tax authorities
- Providing general tax advice based on current and evolving laws and rulings
Tax groups which deals in specific complex areas of tax law.
- Tax Appellate
- Staff Retirement Taxation
- Corporate and Business Tax
- Executive & Individual Tax Consulting
- Corporate and Business Tax Compliance
- Personal Tax Planning
- Tax Review Audit
- Value Added tax ( VAT)
- Reform General Sales tax (RGST)
- Provincial Sales Tax
- Sales Tax
- Federal Excise Duty (FED)
- Workers profit participation fund ( WPPF)
- Workers Welfare Fund (WWF)